The cost-effective alternative to stick-built projects.
By definition, stick-built systems are fabricated and installed piece-by-piece at the construction site. In contrast, Modular Systems are pre-fabricated to the maximum extent possible in a controlled shop environment and delivered to the site as complete units, ready to be connected. By this, the modularization approach provides many added benefits:
- Lower Cost
- Better quality control and lower safety risks
- Improved schedule result in early production for end-user
- Perform process design reviews and revisions more efficiently
- Completion of Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs) prior to delivery
- Reduced traffic, congestion, and production interruption at the plant site